Friday, July 8, 2011

Offically a Heim!

Life has been simply divine lately. Travis and I have been married for 2 weeks now. Wow. 2 weeks. We have been in our little apartment for 1 full week. We are just so happy. Hanging out, making meals, trying to make good coffee, and organizing our home has all been so wonderful. Who would have thought grocery shopping could be so special? Guess everything is better when you are married to the one you were made for! I will never forget the vows that were spoken and the grace that was given to us on that day by our Savior. He truly brought us together. Every time I hear Travis call me his wife I get little butterflies in my tummy.


The wedding was a dream. I really think everything was perfect and exactly as we wanted it. The organic, rustic, earthy, anthropologie theme I had pictured in my mind was amazing.  Thanks to everyone who helped out!! Couldn't have done it without you! I was very blessed to see friends and family from all over the United States. Seeing them made me realize how much I truly do love and miss them when they are not near.











Until then,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment