Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Friend

Bree/Briana/Breebias/Breeb -
                 All the same wonderful person. Today is your very special day. It's your BIRTHDAY!!! I cannot believe that another year has come and gone. I am so thankful for the time that we got to spend together while in school, I wouldn't change a thing about those hilarious times. You know I always wish we were nearer to each other, but it's nice to know that I always have a fun state/ my home state that I can come visit. Of course you are always welcome in our little town/bigger town.          







               

              You are a strong, beautiful, smart woman. You are kind and comforting. I am honored to call you my best friend. I know I can always count on you, because you have proven that to me time and time again. Bless you on this day that is your birthday. A day that is far more special than any other day. Bless you countless times. Always know that I am thinking and praying for you.

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment